Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Hows and The Whys

Hi there,

This is my first post and I wanted to explain the whys and hows of this blog a bit more. This blog is not me trying to convert people or start debates. This is just me sorting through my thoughts about God and faith and my christian walk. Sometimes I will have questions I am trying to work through, sometimes I'll have something to share that has just blown my mind in amazement and sometimes there will just be a Bible verse or song lyrics or quote that has really touched my heart. I am not saying my way is the right way, I'm just saying what I believe. I welcome comments and answers to my questions and do hope that I what I have to say is helpful and a good read.

I also figured out I should start with what exactly my beliefs are. I believe that Jesus Christ in God's son, sent to the world to save us from our sins by dying on the cross even though I, along with everyone else, do not deserve it. I am saved by God's great grace. I believe now as a Christian I am called to serve God and follow Him in all I do. I am far from perfect and never will be even close but I still do my best and I know that someday I will meet Him in heaven and hope to hear Him say "Well done, my good and faithful servant".

No comments:

Post a Comment